I will do photo manipulation and blend images in adobe photoshop

Top Rated
People keep coming back!florin_alex has an exceptional number of repeat buyers.What people loved about this freelancer
benmurray82

Florin is a TOTAL LEGEND! There was never a problem. Exceptionally quick delivery. There is no need to look anywhere else. The easiest transaction and the nicest person. Do yourself a favour and book Florin. You wont regret it. Book now!
flowfiya

Listen to me...don't go to anyone else but Alex...he is the literally the best in this field on the entire Fiverr website...words can express how much of a pleasure it is to work with him, he knows exactly what needs to be done and is such a kind soul and hard worker, DO NOT GO TO ANYONE ELSE!! HE IS YOUR GUY TRUST ME!!
noel2509

Florin Alex is very professional and quick. I messaged him and five minutes later he responded and gave me a fair estimate and a timeline. You clearly see his many years of experience in his work. You give him an idea and he goes above and beyond.
chealsey22

wow, honestly florin was the best! he did such an amazing job, so kind, understanding, and so so patient! i was struggling to find someone to help me with this edit but florin was right there when i needed him! if you are feeling a bit skeptical on who to go to to do your work just choose florin, no doubt about it! 🩷
anthwalker8

Florin paid attention to what I asked of him and it clearly showed! He’s quick to respond, takes the time to make sure you are happy with the result, and even allows you to see a preview before placing your purchase. I would 100% recommend getting in touch with Florin. Although, no additional changes were needed to my image once I have received it, I know he would have taken the time to make those changes if needed! :) Not to mention the high quality of work he produced within a day is crazy!
benmurray82

Florin is a TOTAL LEGEND! There was never a problem. Exceptionally quick delivery. There is no need to look anywhere else. The easiest transaction and the nicest person. Do yourself a favour and book Florin. You wont regret it. Book now!
flowfiya

Listen to me...don't go to anyone else but Alex...he is the literally the best in this field on the entire Fiverr website...words can express how much of a pleasure it is to work with him, he knows exactly what needs to be done and is such a kind soul and hard worker, DO NOT GO TO ANYONE ELSE!! HE IS YOUR GUY TRUST ME!!
noel2509

Florin Alex is very professional and quick. I messaged him and five minutes later he responded and gave me a fair estimate and a timeline. You clearly see his many years of experience in his work. You give him an idea and he goes above and beyond.
chealsey22

wow, honestly florin was the best! he did such an amazing job, so kind, understanding, and so so patient! i was struggling to find someone to help me with this edit but florin was right there when i needed him! if you are feeling a bit skeptical on who to go to to do your work just choose florin, no doubt about it! 🩷
anthwalker8

Florin paid attention to what I asked of him and it clearly showed! He’s quick to respond, takes the time to make sure you are happy with the result, and even allows you to see a preview before placing your purchase. I would 100% recommend getting in touch with Florin. Although, no additional changes were needed to my image once I have received it, I know he would have taken the time to make those changes if needed! :) Not to mention the high quality of work he produced within a day is crazy!
benmurray82

Florin is a TOTAL LEGEND! There was never a problem. Exceptionally quick delivery. There is no need to look anywhere else. The easiest transaction and the nicest person. Do yourself a favour and book Florin. You wont regret it. Book now!
About this gig
Please message me before ordering and send me your images/indications, i will send you an outcome first and create an order for you at the end.
I have 5 years of experience working in Photoshop and I can help you create what you imagine, using images. I do Photo editing, Image Manipulation and Composition.
I will combine your images and follow your vision to make an amazing Photoshop Edit.
My services:
- Remove Background
- Change Background
- Color Changing / Enhancement
- Color Correction
- Slim Body
- Amazon, eBay Products Editing
- Image Enhancement
- Adjusting Lighting / Contrast
- Merge Photos
- Photo Manipulation
- Photoshop Editing
- Swap Faces
- Body Retouch
- Face Retouch
- Remove Wrinkles / Blemishes
- Digital Makeup
- Teeth Whitening
- Social media covers
- Youtube Banners
Why choose me ?
- I can communicate very well in English
- Fast delivery (24 hours)
- More than 700 satisfied customers
Best regards,
Florin.
Type
- Compositing
- Filters & effects
- Background change


0 Comments